DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY AVAILABLE FOR PSN DOWNLOAD TODAY
London (11th March 2010) – Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, announces DISSIDIA® FINAL FANTASY® is available to download via PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PSP®(PlayStation®Portable) from today. The game, previously released for PSP via retail in July 2009 is available to download from the PlayStation®Store across PAL territories, priced €24.99.
Celebrating over 20 years of the world’s most popular adventure game series, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY brings together the largest cast of FINAL FANTASY characters ever assembled in a single game. The most famous heroes and villains will now collide in a war that threatens to tear the world apart.
DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY (IGN.com Best of E3 Winner 2009, Best PSP Fighting Game) takes one-on-one fighting to a new action-packed level. Through expansive 3D environments, players can glide through the air, dash along walls and perform summons familiar to fans of FINAL FANTASY. Complete with all the character progression and customisation expected from the series, DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY truly delivers the action, spectacle and emotion of FINAL FANTASY.
For more information about DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY, please visit the official website at www.dissidia-finalfantasy.com
About DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY
Cosmos, the goddess of harmony. Chaos, the god of discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in savage war.
Cosmos and Chaos were of equal strength. It was believed the conflict would last forever. However, the balance is now broken.
Those who answered Chaos’s call created an inexhaustible force. And under vicious attack without relent, the warriors fighting for Cosmos started to fall one by one. The conflict that has continued for eons is now about to end in Chaos’ favour.
The world has been torn asunder, sinking into a vortex of disorder. As for the few surviving warriors… their fates have yet to be determined.
• Experience the high-quality world and gameplay mechanics of FINAL FANTASY presented in action-packed 3D environments where players can glide through the air and dash along walls.
• Combining all-out brawling alongside RPG-style character development and customisation, an original system developed by the creators of the KINGDOM HEARTS series takes fighting gameplay to another level.
• Fan-favourite heroes and villains from the entire FINAL FANTASY series come together in one game for the first time in a remarkable new tale with fully-voiced CG movies and real-time events.
• Players select their favourite FINAL FANTASY characters, sided with either Cosmos or Chaos, to set the stage for their fantasy match.
• Accessible through “EX Burst”, players can experience gameplay faithful to the originals through memorable battle features such as “Limit Break” and “Overdrive”. In addition, long time fans of the series can enjoy the ability to summon Aeons and options such as the “command battle” system.